The Hamlet Police Department recently made the following arrests:
• Jessica Lee Quick, 25, of 405 Hylan Ave., Hamlet, was arrested for assault and battery. She was released on her own recognizance to appear in court.
• Zachary Kevin Roscoe, 24, of 921 Freeman Mill Road, Hamlet, was arrested for communicating threats. He was released on his own recognizance to appear in court.
• Rhonda Hodges Glidewell, 50, of 507 Wilmington St., Hamlet, was arrested for breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods. She was placed under a $5,000 secure bond.
Other recent reports from the Hamlet Police Department include:
• Breaking/entering and larceny was reported at a community building on Circlewood Drive.
• Assault on a female was reported at a residence on Hylan Avenue.
• Injury to real property was reported at a business on Veteran’s Drive.
• Animal cruelty was reported at a residence on James Avenue.
• Breaking/entering and larceny was reported at a residence on Spring Street.
• Larceny was reported at residence on Minturn Avenue.
Arrest reports published in the Richmond County Daily Journal are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summons such as citations. The Daily Journal lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.