The Rockingham Police Department recently arrested Timothy Dwayne Player, 31, of 163 N. Calvert St., Rockingham, on one count of larceny. He was placed under a $1,000 secure bond.
In an unrelated case, Jessica Jenay Womble, 16, of 327 McGirt Road, Hamlet, was arrested on one count of larceny. She was placed under a $500 secure bond.
Other recent arrests by Rockingham police include:
• Carmelia Patterson, 31, of 5001 Misty Oaks, Apt. 1228, Charlotte, was arrested for common law forgery and obtaining property by false pretense. She was released on her own recognizance to appear in court.
• Leon David Rivers, 67, of 115 Hilltop Drive, Rockingham, was arrested for assault by pointing a gun. He was released on his own recognizance to appear in court.
• Briana Paige Gomez, 16, of 917 JFK Drive, Rockingham, was arrested for communicating threats. She was released on her own recognizance to appear in court.
• Mary K. Ingram, 39, of 121 S. Skipper St., Rockingham, was arrested for assault and battery.
• Mario Antonio Rivera, 44, of 560 Rockingham Road, Rockingham, was arrested for domestic assault and restraining order violation.
• Jessica Goins Mehehee, 29, of 1092 Berkley St., Hannahan, S.C., was arrested on two counts of failure to appear-failure to wear a seat belt and driving while licence revoked. She was placed under a $500 secure bond.
• Chastity Rene Coble, 18, of 237 Ledbetter St., Cordova, was arrested for misdemeanor larceny. She was placed under a $300 secure bond.
Other recent reports made to the Rockingham Police Department include:
• Damage to motor vehicle was reported at a residence on Foushee Street.
• Counterfeit currency was reported at a restaurant on E. Broad Avenue.
• Larceny was reported at a business on E. U.S. Hwy 74.
• Assault with a deadly weapon was reported on U.S. Highway 1.
• Damage to a motor vehicle was reported at a residence on Leak St.
• Fraud was reported at a restaurant on Rockingham Road.
• Breaking and entering and damage to property at a business on Scholl Mechanical Road.
• Armed robbery was reported at a business on E. Broad Avenue.
• Obtaining property by false pretense and identity theft was reported at a residence on Hood Street.
Arrest reports published in the Richmond County Daily Journal are copied from local law enforcement records. Reports include both arrests and criminal summons such as citations. The Daily Journal lists them all as arrests. People charged are presumed innocent until determined to be guilty by a court of law.