The Richmond County branch of the American Red Cross will be holding several fall blood drives during the months of October and November.
The schedule is listed below:
• Tuesday, Oct. 2 from 2 to 6 p.m. at First United Methodist Church, 410 E. Washington St., Rockingham.
• Tuesday, Oct. 2 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Perdue Farms, 416 S. Long Drive, Rockingham.
• Monday, Oct. 29 from 2:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Freedom Baptist Church, U.S. Hwy. 1 north, Rockingham.
• Thursday, Nov. 1 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Division of Forest Resources, 1163 U.S. Hwy. 1 north, Rockingham.
• Tuesday, Nov. 13 from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Richmond County College, Hwy. 74 east, Cole Auditorium, Hamlet.
• Thursday, Nov. 15 from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church, 406 McDonald Ave., Hamlet.
There is no longer an upper age limit. Donor must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 110 pounds. 16-year-olds must have a parent’s permission.
For eligibility questions, call the Donor Counselor at 1-866-236-3276.