The Richmond County Board of Education will meet Thursday at noon in the Richmond County Board of Education room located at 118 Vance St. in Hamlet. This meeting will serve as the July meeting of the board, which was originally scheduled for July 3. Recently elected board members Jerry Ethridge, Wiley Mabe, Tom McInnis and Cathy Wilson will be sworn in at the beginning of the meeting.
The board will consider the following agenda items during the meeting:
• Election of Chairman
• Election of Vice Chairman
• Appointment of Board Attorney
• Memorandum of Understanding with Richmond Community College and Richmond Early College High School
• Title I Application 2012-13
• Policy Change – Policy 4231/6127 – 6140
• Change in Lunch Meal price for Adult Meals
• Washington Street Elementary School Chiller/Electrical Bid Approval
• Budget Amendments
• Personnel Report
The board is also scheduled to have a closed session.